After discussing the current situation regarding the Coronavirus with the OPYO staff and board members, we are planning to cancel OPYO rehearsals on March 16, March 23, and March 30, following local school districts' decision to cancel extracurricular activities. After that we will see what the situation is and make further arrangements as necessary.
We decided to "wait and see" whether we cancel the concerto competition/recital scheduled for Saturday, April 4. If you/your student is preparing for the competition/recital, please continue to prepare as if it will be held.
For now we are not going to postpone the spring concert (scheduled for May 11), but of course we may have a change in plans later depending on how the current situation plays out.